Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear readers

Daee Mansoor is an experienced man; a criticizing but kind husband; a jack of all trades.

I am his sister and my writing is not literally good but ..

he says such interesting things and has had long life valuable experiences in cooking, housekeeping, gardening etc .. with such an accuracy that if i happen to gather and collect even half of them here it makes a useful source of knowledge to those who are interested in cooking and how tos.

I appreciate your every single helpful comments.

Letting me know your ideas and feed backs will be a great help in writing the following posts and I promise you to do my best!



P.S.
Daei means uncle in Persian

Click and read this in Farsi:
http://daeemansoorfarsi.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

salsabil said...

well done I'll try to help if I can in any way good luck

his sister said...

Thank you salsabil

I am in need

Kebab Meat Mixer said...

You made some good points there.I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog. Thanks