Here is how to make it.
Daee Mansoor says:
- Leave the yogurt out of fridge for a day or half till it tastes sour.
- Add 1 liter of water to every 5 kg. of yogurt and beat well using a mixer.
- Put over the flame and beat till boiling point.
- Let it boil moderately for about 4 hours till thickened turning into a cream color; leaving the lid open to scape the steam.
- Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat after 4 hours and beat well with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Leave to cool till it looks like dough.
Freeze in plastic bags or keep refrigerated for about a week.